I want to start by saying thank you all for linking up each week. I look forward to each and every post.
I wanted to let you know as the party has gotten bigger I am finding it harder to leave comments in a timely manner on each and every post. Please know that I appreciate your taking the time to stop by and I will always stop by at some point and visit.
I like to take my time reading your stories and tutorials, etc (which is WHY I'm getting farther behind) and I will always do my best to comment. Sometimes I get sidetracked on your blogs and end up reading other posts you've made and comment on those instead, lol.
Hopefully I won't loose any of you from the weekly party just because I don't make as many comments as often as I used to. I feel we've become good friends and I would really miss you.
Anyhoo, this was supposed to be a short and sweet post because I'm supposed to be in the kitchen making some Pecan Bars for tomorrow!
Here are last weeks most viewed posts
1. Fully Loaded Hot Fudge Bars from Back for Seconds ~ come to Mama!
2. Sweet and Tangy Meatloaf from Call Me PMc can't wait to try this one!
1. Butterfinger Cake from: Couponing and Cooking Butterfinger! YUM
2. Apple Nachos from: Living Well Kitchen Healthy and delicious.
3. "Big Apple" Toffee Crumble Pizza from The Kitchen Prep Pizza and Toffee? I'm there
4. A Magical Christmas Scene from Salt Tree Beautiful!
5. Joy to the World from: Crafty and Cooking Momma I want these!
6. Chemo Caps from: Bella's Crafty Mom Beautiful and Generous.
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar.
Now on to the party!
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a link, you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured on my blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - with a link back to your post.