Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 27
Last week we had another amazing turnout. You guys have been busy in the crafting, cooking, and baking department. Give yourself a pat on the back because you're AMAZING AND INSPIRING TO OTHERS!
I had my one year Blog Birthday and three giveaways in the last few days. Hopefully you all had time to enter. There is still one going on for a couple of awesome gifts so check it out and enter if you haven't already.
Today is going to be short and sweet :)
Here is last week's most viewed posts
1. Some Thing Zombie from Confessions of an ADD Housewife ~ super cute sewing project
2. Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Frosting and Chocolate dipped Strawberries from Rose Bakes ~ what a beautiful cake!
Last week's Featured Favorites
1. Caramel Apple Spice Cookies from Back for Seconds ~ YUM!
2. Feta Stuffed Chicken from I'm Addicted to Recipes ~ looks Delish!
3. Woman's skirt from a Man's Shirt from The Enchanting Rose ~ Brilliant!
4. Chocolate Caramel Apple (stuffed) Snickerdoodles from Heather's French Press ~ hello beautiful!
5. S'mores Cookies from The Stonybrook House ~ Yes please!
6. (Not so) Spooky Lunchbox Drinks from Atkinson Drive ~ Super cute!
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the Party!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.