Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 28. We've had quite a few new bloggers with us these past few weeks and I sure hope everyone is stopping by to say "Hi" and make everyone welcome!
Before I get into the link party I just want to say.....
I'm attending Online BlogCon! Are you?
You really should pop over and sign up now because registration is only open until Friday October 19th at 9pm.
Here is just a sampling of what you'll be getting.
Networking, prizes, Rock-star line-up of expert speakers. All for just $15.00. So if you would like to sign up, and I sure would if I were you, stop by Online BlogCon and register today!
Now back to our regularly scheduled program :)
Everyone did an amazing job last week. You guys have been super busy crafting, DIYing, cooking, and baking. I also want to say a great big Thank You for linking up each week faithfully. These link parties wouldn't be the same without you!
Here are last weeks Most Viewed Links (in no particular order)
1. Peanut Butter Pumpkin Pretzel Cookies from Back for Seconds Yum!
2. Dino Hoodie Rex from Life's Abundant Adventures Cutest Dino ever!
Last Weeks Featured Favorites (in no particular order)
1. Cute Little Witch Costume from Wine and Glue Cutest Witch ever!
2. Faux Zinc Letters from A Casarella beautiful!
3. Chalkboard Paint Project (Outdoor Cabinet) from Lori Ann's Food and Fam Love this!
4. New England Clam Chowder from That's Some Good Cookin' Delish!
5. Bacon Chicken Ranch Quesadilla from What's Cooking, Love Yummy!
6. Raspberry Lime Jam from Here's to Handy Andy two of my favorite flavors.
7. Sweet and Spicy Pepitas from MJ's Kitchen Looks Delish!
8. Tuna Cakes from Life Currents Delish!
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the Party!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.