Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 7
Well if you’re from my part of the country, summer vacation started yesterday! I am so excited that for the next two ½ months I don’t have to nag teenagers to get up and get ready for school! Yea – Summer!
My daughter graduated from High School last week and what a busy week is was. Now onto the summer job hunt for the kiddos, should be fun :)
Well enough about me and on to you guys and your amazing talent!
I want to thank everyone who linked up last week cause you guys are amazing! I truly appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you my favorite features from last week (in no particular order)
Taking Time To Create is the most viewed feature this week. A great fence for just a few bucks.
2. A Fruit Cake from A Cupcake Love Affair is a brilliant use of fruit and a totally refreshing cake for the summer birthday person in your life.
3. Beaded Earring tutorial from A Rosie Sweet Home these are beautiful red earrings you can create all by yourself with this wonderful tutorial.
4. White Chocolate Goo Goo Clusters from Inside Bru Crew Life a brownie topped with ooey gooey yumminess. Must try now!
5. One Cloth - Five Ways from Creative Chaos is a beautiful way to wear one piece in 5 very unique and creative ways.
6. Lofthouse Sugar Cookies from Stella B's Kitchen are soft and airy cookies with an amazing Buttercream frosting. I'm making these tomorrow and if the family's lucky I might actually share :)
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the Party!