Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 8
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend! We had wacky weather here in California with dark skies and rain on Friday and Saturday. But it was still a fun weekend spent with family at my Parent’s house at the lake.
Hopefully you are all enjoying your summer or getting ready to start summer vacation.
I want to thank everyone who linked up last week cause you guys are amazing! I truly appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you your most viewed and my favorite features from last week (in no particular order)
This week I'm changing it up - The top three are the most viewed
The bottom three are my favorite features of the week
Top Left to Right -
1. Oatmeal Cream Pies from Stella B's Kitchen amazing soft oatmeal cookies with a creamy marshmallow filling just waiting for me to make them.
2. S'mores Cupcakes from Salt Tree these are amazing looking with all the ingredients of a S'more and the ease of a cupcake. They look divine! Can't wait to try these!
3. Cake Batter Fudge from Sally's Baking Addiction made with real cake mix for that authentic cake batter flavor then add in some sprinkles and other yummy ingredients and heavenly fudge is made.
Bottom Left to Right -
4. Recycled glass containers turned into vases from April's Country Life Blog where April shares a wonderful story about how these awesome glass jars were invented by her Great Grandpa. I can't wait to try this technique.
5. Caramel Filled Cupcakes with Whipped Caramel Frosting from Rose Bakes my absolute favorite flavor ~ caramel. Rose makes beautiful and scrumptious creations every week.
6. Fabric Scrap Wreath from Pretty Providence this is a beautifully created wreath using fabric scraps we all probably have laying around. I can't wait to make some of these :)
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party!
Hi Michelle! Wonderful, wonderful linky party! Thank you so much for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting another party MichelleReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting Michelle! Don't forget to pass by and link up today!ReplyDelete
The weather has just been wacky all year in NY... it was in the 80's yesterday. Too hot for Spring. Thanks for the wonderful party. By they way every time I go to your home page I just want to take a bit out of your blog... I love your cake picture.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for featuring my Oatmeal Cream Pies and for another fun party:)ReplyDelete
Stella B's Kitchen
Thank you so much for the feature - I am honored!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting a great party!ReplyDelete
thanks so much for hostingReplyDelete
Thank you for featuring our fabric scrap wreath! We were so excited to see the feature, it is always so fun having someone else enjoy your idea! We love your blog, and as always, thanks for hosting :).ReplyDelete
Jessica & Sarah @ Pretty Providence
Thanks so much for hosting!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the fun party! Hope you are having a lovely week! Cheers!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to visit some new friends.ReplyDelete
There are so many great link ups! I will be here all day! Thanks for hosting Michelle!ReplyDelete