I'm sure you are all very busy today with the goings on of this candy and costume filled night so I'm going to keep this week short and sweet.
I would like to welcome all the new followers to Michelle's Tasty Creations. So glad to have you following along. And to give you all a great big XO for linking up such wonderful posts each and every week. YOU are the reason I blog.
Here are last weeks most viewed links
Spaghetti Squash Pad Thai from : Jazzy Gourmet Cooking Studio
Skillet Chicken Pot Pie from : The Busy Bee's
My Featured Favorites from last week in no particular order
1. Pinata Smash Cake from: Salt Tree
2. DIY Superhero Artwork from: Tales of the Scotts
3. Mallow Pops from: The Mandatory Mooch
4. Apple Cinnamon Rolls from: Organized Island
5. Enchirritos from: Mandy's Recipe Box
6. Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings from: The Enchanting Rose
7. 2 Ingredient Orange Pineapple Bundt Cake from: The Better Baker
8. Pumpkin Pie Pop Tart Pops from: Pint Sized Baker
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the side bar.
Now on to the party!
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a link, you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured on my blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - with a link back to your post.