Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 40
Whatcha been working on?
I've been thinking Super Bowl and wanting to try new appetizers and desserts.
I've also been thinking Valentine's Day (My Anniversary)
and pinning like crazy!
Have you ever taken the time to see where all your blog traffic comes from? I've been doing a lot of studying of my traffic and most of it comes from Pinterest, Facebook, and Google.
What kind of Social Media do you prefer?
I spend most of my time building my Facebook page and Pinterest boards, as you can see by my lack of being on time with this link party lately! Lol
Whose ready to PAR-TAY?
Here are last weeks most viewed posts and my favorites.
Top Row - Most Viewed
1. How to make easy Hello Kitty Cupcakes from Rose Bakes
2. DIY Photography Backdrop from Welcome to the Mouse House
3. Brownies with Peanut Butter Mud from Twirl and Taste
Bottom Row - My Favorites
4. 2012 Reader Favorites from Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. How to ensure your marriage will get better with age from Pretty Providence
6. Chocolate Cake with Cookie Crust and a layer of Mousse from Something Sweet - Winnie's Blog
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button
from the sidebar
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a post to this party you are giving me permission to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Creative Thursday and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own.