We finally made it!
I am so ready for this stinkin' heat to LEAVE California! How about you? How's the weather in your neck of the woods?
Wanna know a secret?
Saturday is my one year Blog Anniversary.
I can't believe it's going to be here so fast, the time has flown by. I will be kicking off the Anniversary celebration on Friday with FREE STUFF! So be sure to stop back by and check it out. I'll have several days of giveaways.
You guys outdid yourselves last week with the biggest link party yet! We had 171 shared posts last week. WooHoo! Give yourselves a pat on the back. Thank you SO much for your new and continued friendships. I KNOW I have the bestest group of blogging buddies out there!
Here are last weeks most view posts
1. Burlap Halloween Crafts from Confessions of an ADD Housewife cute projects for the kiddos.
2. Pumpkin Pie Cookies from Cooking Morning NooNight pie and cookies together, YUM!
1. Fall Garland and Banners from Tales of the Scotts super cute fall decorations.
2. Homemade Oreo's from Babblings and More delish!
3. Apple Crumble Pie from Life's Simple Measures perfect fall pie!
4. DIY Candy Jars with Chalk Labels from The Crafty Blogstalker super cute way to use mason jars.
5. Lunch Box Smoothies from A Casarella Brilliant way to perk up the kiddos lunch box while keeping their lunch cold at the same time.
6. Simple Meatballs and Pasta from Simple Living with Diane Balch best looking meatballs I've seen.
7. Fall Hutch Decorations from Kathe with an E best looking hutch ever!
8. Pumpkin Pie Spiced White Hot Chocolate from Chocolate, Chocolate and More go make this now, YUM!
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party!
Here’s the nitty gritty:
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.