Welcome blogging friends! How has your week been? I've been crazy busy trying new recipes and actually making some decorations for Fall. I'll be showing off my Front Porch to ya'll in a couple of days. It was super fun to decorate:)
Last week we had an AMAZING turnout for the link party and everyone has been doing a super job of either cooking, baking, and DIY crafting! You guys are so inspirational to me and my readers, so here's a GREAT BIG HUG FOR EVERYONE :) Keep up the good work.
Here is the most viewed post from last week (top two, it was a tie) and my featured favorites from last week (the rest, in no particular order).
~Most Viewed Posts~
Loaded Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes from Pretty Providence Yum! Who doesn't LOVE mashed potatoes with all the fixins
Fall Bucket List from Love Bakes Good Cakes totally cute printable for what you can do in the Fall
1. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Coffee Cake from Life's Simple Measures I can't wait to try this heavenly cake. Probably for breakfast!
2. Beautifully up-cycled Cigar Boxes from Carla's Cards I would love to make one of these to hold precious keepsakes.
3. Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt from Peanut Butter and Peppers um, hello it has pumpkin in it!
4. Chalkboard Command Center from Just Us Four I would LOVE to have one of these amazing walls in my kitchen.
5. Pumpkin Spiced Vanilla Latte and Pecan Pumpkin Muffins from A Rosie Sweet Home um hello again, Pumpkin coffee and a muffin? I'm there!
6. Roasted Garlic and Chicken Pizza from White Lights on Wednesday I LOVE pizza and can't wait to try this recipe!
7. Chicken Alfredo Roll-ups from The Recipe Critic total yumminess all rolled up in a lasagna noodle.
Congrats to all who were featured ~Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar~
Now on to the fun stuff ~ Party Time
Here’s the nitty gritty:
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.