Are you ready for another week of creative posts? I am. You are a very talented and inspiring bunch of bloggers and I look forward to your weekly inspiration to keep me going :)
Have you started on your holiday crafting and baking yet? I have. Just today alone I tried three new recipes and let me tell you they were ALL a hit. I'll be posting them very soon.
Are you ready for last weeks Most Viewed links?
1. Tomato Onion Herb Rolls with Sage from: In Cindy's Kitchen
2. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Roll from: Just My Crazy Kitchen
My Featured Favorites from last week in no particular order
1. Butternut Squash and Bacon Pasta from: Heather's French Press
2. T-Shirt Christmas Ornaments from:The Enchanting Rose
3. Freezer Crescent Rolls from: The Busy Bee's
4. Cheesy Meatball Lasagna from: The Tasty Fork
5. Hot Water Bottle Heat Pack Tutorial from: Being Inspired
6. Pull Apart Pumpkin Cinnamon Bread from: Half Baked Harvest
As you can tell I had total comfort on my mind (food and body)
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the side bar
Now on to the Party!
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a link, you are allowing authorization for your project to be featured on my blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest - with a link back to your post.