I'm a little behind in the party scene because we had a new little grandson arrive 1-1/2 weeks ago and I was a little busy, lol. He is adorable and Mommy and Baby are doing wonderful.
Auntie Jessica and Mason (who has stolen our hearts)!
So we are back to having our party this week and I'm so excited to share that we had some pretty amazing posts and the views this week were off the charts! This was the most viewed party ever!
Woohoo! Keep the posts coming!
Here are last party's most viewed and featured favorites
1. Egg McMuffin Breakfast Casserole from: Hot Eats and Cool Reads
2. No Bake Peanut Butter Nutella Bars from: The Better Baker
3. Chicken Bundles from: Four Marrs and One Venus
4. Mexican Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers from: Flavors by Four
5. Chipotle Mexican Steak and Cilantro Lime Rice Burritos from: Half Baked Harvest
6. Coconut Cream Poke Cake from: Love Bakes Good Cakes
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the Par-Tay!
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a post to this party you are giving me permission to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Creative Thursday and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own.