Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 4
I can't believe another week has flown by already. It is almost summer vacation for us and I’m soooo not ready for that, are you?
I want to thank everyone who linked up last week cause you guys are amazing! I appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you my favorite features from last week (in no particular order).1. DIY How to knit your own Pouf from The Evas of Bellabini an amazing stool that is amazing
2. Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups from Dessert Now, Dinner Later which brings the wonderful flavors of Chicken Alfredo and Lasagna together in one yummy dish.
3. Using your kids art in your home from The Inspired Momma what a great idea to be able to save all the precious drawings little ones do for us.
4. Brie Cheese & Cherry Jam Pastry Puffs from Life is Sweets these amazing little appetizers are warm puff pastry filled with ooey gooey Brie cheese, cherry jam and topped with chives and pecans. YUM!
5. Love T-Shirt Makeover from Love and Laundry this is the cutest idea I've seen for upcycling old T-shirts. Adds color and texture to any shirt to make it brand new and super cute!
6. Churro Popcorn from Melissa's Cuisine do I really need to say anything? CHURRO POPCORN! Two of my favorite snacks all rolled into one. And super easy to make too!
Congrats to all who were featured - Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party