Good afternoon blogging friends!
How is your week going?
I've been trying to write up some new posts and get a little caught up this week because I'm still finding recipes and pictures from stuff I made back in December! So don't be surprised when you see a post for something yummy and it has a Christmas Background, lol.
I try not to make New Years resolutions but this year I sure would like to become more ORGANIZED!
I've even tried to make a few Valentine's recipes so I'm ahead of the game this year.
Why can't I be like Target and have my beach wear and snacks out in December?
Maybe cause that's just not right! NOBODY wants to see swimsuits in the same month they
ate made all those cookies, right?
So here's to staying a little organized this
Here are last weeks most viewed links (top three) and my featured favorites (bottom three)
1. Chicken Parmesan Rice Skillet from Hot Eats and Cool Reads - Ya'll LOVED this one!
2. Valentine's Day DIY Heart Wreath from There's Magic Out There - cute way to recycle!
3. Banana Toffee Scones from Inside Bru Crew Life - I want, I want, I want!
4. Black Bean Soup from Real Housemoms - I can't wait to try this soup ~ Delish!
5. Link Party Etiquette from Diana Rambles - Thank you Diana - Someone needed to say it!
6. Crocheted Boot Cuff from Here's to Handy Andy - So cute!
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.
By submitting a post to this party you are giving me permission to use your photo on Facebook, Google+ and other social media to promote Creative Thursday and you, with proper link credit given. Please make sure all photos you link up are your own.