Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have all had a wonderful week so far.
I just got back for Disneyland late last night and we had a BLAST!
I would like to thank each and every one of you who faithfully show up each week to share your wonderful projects, recipes, techy tips, tutorials, DIY's , etc. I know haven't been able to thank you individually for the last couple of weeks while I've been away from home or fighting this cold, but I sincerely do appreciate YOU!
Here are the fabulous featured favorites from last week ~
1. Perfect Chicken from The Recipe Crayon Box this sounds delicious and I can't wait to try it.
2. K-Cup Holder from Crafts, Cakes, and Cats great idea for those of you who use the Keurig Coffee maker.
3. 25 Best Ways to Organize Spices from Craftionary what a brilliant use of space!
4. 10 Freezer Meals in 2 Hours from Pretty Providence I could use a few extra meals in the freezer at all times!
5. Caramel Apple Cupcakes from Cooking Morning Noon Night do I really need to say anything? The picture speaks for itself ~ Downright Sinful and Scrumptious looking! Can't wait to eat one :)
6. Pecan Pie Muffins from Call Me PMc drooling here! I love pecan pie and can't wait to try this yummy looking recipe.
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the fun stuff ~ Party Time!
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.