Hello blogging friends. Welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 20.
Well we are one week into school and everything is going great! My son just joined the soccer team for the high school and we couldn't be prouder. We've been trying to get him to pick a sport for three years now. Whew!
The weather is getting slightly better with cooler nights so I can actually open my windows at night. I just hope it's here to stay.
How is everyone else doing? Are you preparing for 1st time pre-schoolers or kindergarteners? Or are you just getting the kids back into the swing of elementary, jr. high, or high school? Or maybe even preparing to be empty nesters? Hopefully you are all well rested after a spectacular summer!
I'm in need of some new an exciting dinner recipes so I thought I might try something new in the coming weeks of Creative Thursday. Let me know how you feel about a themed link party maybe bi-monthly, monthly, or maybe even on a different day of the week than Thursday. I thought we could all share our favorite meals through the seasons. Here are some ideas - fast weeknight meals, slow cooker meals, seasonal meals, holiday meals, etc. If you are interested in participating please let me know.
Now on to the Featured Favorites from last week
1 thru 3 are your top visited features and 4 - 7 are my favorites for this last week
1. Chocolate Upside Down Cake from Love Bakes Good Cakes what a scrumptious looking cake with some of my favorites - coconut, chocolate chips, marshmallows, pecans.
2. Ta Da Dump from Pickin and Paintin the things Candy can do with what other people throw away is amazing! This frame turned out Beautiful!
3. Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars from Call Me PMc these bars are calling my name. Nothing better than chocolate and peanut butter together.
4. Wellesley Coffeecake, Cinnamon Roll Coffeecake from It's in there this is a super moist cake filled with cinnamon brown sugar nutty goodness.
5. How to make Pineapple Cake Pops from Pint sized baker this is a wonderful tutorial for delicious looking cake pops.
6. A Hidden Star in a Cupcake from Simply Sweet n' Savory this is an amazing tutorial on how to hide different shapes in cupcakes for an awesome presentation.
7. Cross Stitch and Sampler from Highland Monkeys two amazing cross stitch pieces which make me want to get out my stitchery.
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the fun stuff ~ Party Time
Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – recipe, DIY, craft, idea. Link to a specific post NOT your main blog page.
Please NO ETSY shops or giveaways.
Please link back to me somewhere in your post or post my button on your blog
Party runs through Monday night each week so link up as many times as you like.
Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave a comment.