Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 3
I can't believe another week has flown by already and that in three short weeks I will be getting ready for
my Daughters High School Graduation. Where has the time gone?
I want to thank everyone who linked up last week cause you guys are amazing! I appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you my favorite features from last week (in no particular order).
1. Cheesecake Brownies from My Happy Place two of my favorite desserts all in one.
2. Kitchen Command Center from Artistic 31 Mama oh how I wish I had the room for this amazing meal planning station in my kitchen.
3. Havarti Dill Potatoes Au Gratin from Seaweed & Sassafras, ooey gooey deliciousness that I'm making this weekend for sure!
4. Handmade Journal from The Crafty Blogstalker this would be a perfect Mother's Day Gift.
5. Cinnamon Cinnabon Cake from Shugary Sweets Cinnabon, Cinnabon,
I need some Cinnabon right now!
6. Chalkboard Planter from Accidentally Wonderful this is the cutest idea I've ever seen for a planter!
Congrats to all who were featured - Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party