Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 9
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far! We are still having wacky weather here in California with rain yesterday and 90 a few days before that. I’m not complaining though because it’s still nice and mild enough to have all the windows and doors open all day and no air conditioner.
I wasn’t too busy last week trying new recipes but boy did I go hog wild over the weekend and the last couple of days. I will be bringing you lots of new yummy recipes in the days ahead. What have you all been working on? Or are you just enjoying the start of summer?
I want to thank everyone who links up each week cause you guys are amazing! I truly appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you your most viewed and my favorite features from last week (in no particular order)
1. Boston Cream Cupcakes from Cookie Crumbs and Sawdust delicious cupcakes with vanilla cream filling and a chocolate glaze. I'll take one now please :)
2. Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie from Five Little Chefs refreshing and perfect for summer.
3. German Apple Cake from Addicted to Recipes a delicious looking Apple Cake that has been in the family for years. I can't wait to try this!
4. Cheesy Onion Garlic Rolls from My Crowded Kitchen these amazing looking rolls will go with any meal. They are now going to be in my regular recipe rotation.
5. Over-loaded Mini Pizzas from Pink Recipe Box who doesn't love pizza? I do. Who doesn't love mini food? I do. Put them together and you have the perfect finger food. Delish!
6. Darling Red, White, and Blue Toddler Dress from Two Sasters Look what you can whip up in a few hours time. Makes me wish mine were still little :)
7. No-Sew Extender Slip from Modern Modest Beauty this is one of the most ingenious crafts I've seen. To be able to make our "too short" skirts longer without sewing is brilliant!
Congrats to all who were featured ~ Don't forget to grab a button from the sidebar
Now on to the party!
Thanks so much for hosting Michelle!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting another party
Wishing you a wonderful day
Hi Michelle! Thanks for hosting again this week! I linked up my Homemade Vanilla Extract recipe!ReplyDelete
Glad to link in, Michelle. Have a great week.ReplyDelete
Thanks for letting me know about your party - I'm excited to share & to add you to my party list!ReplyDelete
I enjoyed perusing your recipes while I was here and hope you'll share them at Inspire Me Monday as well!
Enjoy your week as you:
Create With Joy
Thanks so much for featuring my mini pizzas! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you for the feature! I would love to you a dozen. . . .
Actually, I really excited about my link this week!
Thanks for hosting. I appreciate it,
Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Rose @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
We've had pretty nice weather here in NY...except it keeps showering during my daughter's softball games... frustrating. Have a great weekend thanks again for a terrific party.ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting!! Have a wonderful weekend :)ReplyDelete
Love all those cool features....thanks so much for hosting.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting us!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting Michelle!! xo, SallyReplyDelete
Hi Michelle! Thanks for hosting. Have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting, and for the feature!!!ReplyDelete
THank you so much for featuring our dress and for hosting:)ReplyDelete
Awww, thanks for featuring my extender slip! Those cupcakes look amazing...ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the invite! I shared my pina colada bread pudding--what a fun link party!ReplyDelete