Hello Blogging friends and welcome to Creative Thursday Link Party No. 11
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week so far!
We are well into summer in our area and it has been HOT lately. We are trying to find fun and creative ways to stay cool. What do you do to stay cool and still have fun in the summer?
What are your favorite dishes to cook when it’s blazin’ hot out? I like to use my BBQ and make a lot of salad or sandwich meals but I’m always looking for a new dish to serve.
Welcome to all the new bloggers linking up last week and this week! We love meeting new blogging friends.
I also want to thank everyone who links up each week cause you guys are amazing! I truly appreciate all the time everyone takes each week to come here and party.
I can't wait to see what you all have been doing this week, but before we get this party started let me show you your most viewed (1-3) and my favorite features (4-6) from last week (in no particular order)
1. Our Front Porch from Happy Happy Home who wouldn't love a front porch like this?
2. Oreo Cupcakes from Flavors by Four now thats what I call a yummy cupcake.
3. Asian Style Spaghetti from Natasha In Oz looks delish! I can't wait to try this.
4. Beautiful DIY wall hangings from Growing in Grace I can't wait to make some of these for my Family Gallery Wall.
5. Chocolate Covered Pretzel Cookies from Sally's Baking Addiction my absolute favorite flavor combo. Sweet n' salty.
6. The One Towel Tote from Love and Laundry easy peasy DIY sewing project turns an ordinary beach towel into a great beach tote.