Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the person who gave you this award.
Include a link to their blog.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you, 7 things about yourself.
There are also a few add-on rules:
In the same post, include this set of rules.
Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
So, what is the Versatile blogger award? "It is a great way to introduce different bloggers to each other and promote quality blogs readers may not have discovered otherwise".
Here are my nominees ~ please stop by and check out their blogs!
I have nominated 15 blogs (in random order) that I truly enjoy reading on a daily basis. I hope you will hop on over to their blogs because I know you will find something on each blog you will love too. I am truly having a wonderful time making new blogging friends and hope you drop by often. ~Hugs, Michelle ~
Now on to the seven random things about me:
1. I believe that cooking and baking is a relaxing and stress relieving activity.
2. I have been married for 22 years to my wonderful husband and have 2 beautiful children living at home, 3 Step-daughters on their own and 3 beautiful grandchildren.
3. I love to travel.
4. Red is my absolutely favorite color; just ask all the people at Target who always ask me where things are located even though I've never worked there.
5. The older I get the more sarcastic I get.
6. I love my Family and Friends more than anything in the world.
7. Shhhhh, I am TOTALLY addicted to Pinterest!
Thank you again Tiffany for this wonderful award. Your new friendship is treasured.
Michelle you are too kind to include me in this awesome award! Thank you! I am super happy to have found your adorable blog- new follower lady! :) Thank you again! And shhhh. Im addicted to Pinterest too! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the award, Michelle. You are very sweet to pass on this blessing! I am like you in that I find cooking and baking very relaxing. Nothing like kneading bread dough to relieve tension from your day! Or munching on a freshly baked cookie. Oh my! Be blessed!ReplyDelete
Dear Michelle, Thank you for including me for this fine blog award. I am so blessed to have met you and the many kind people of this blogging world. Blogging has introduced me to wonderful people such as yourself.ReplyDelete
I too enjoy the relaxation of cooking. I enjoy putting on my favorite music and cooking.
Again, thank you for this kind consideration. Blessings my dear, Catherine xo